Madrid’s River Side & Casa de Campo Electric Bike Tour5 Reviews
Experience driving an electric bike through one of Europe´s largest urban parks with an expert guide. You will discover trenches built during the Civil War and other constructions such as the beautiful Serpents Bridge. Enjoy the greenest tour in Madrid.
- Marvel at the architecture of Madrid and its 7 major bridges
- Climb to its highest hill and admire the skyline of Madrid
- Glide through the trees of the largest urban park in Europe
- Discover Madrid’s beach
- Enjoy this wonderful tour without effort, on an eco-friendly vehicle
DescriptionGet ready to travel from Madrid’s city center to the countryside in a matter of minutes. Begin in the heart of the old city, close to Plaza Mayor, and make your way to Plaza de Oriente, from where you can admire the colossal Royal Palace and Opera House. Glide past the beautiful Sabatini Gardens and take the long and steep San Vicente Hill. In a few minutes you will find yourself by the Manzanares river, which you will cross to reach Casa de Campo. Once a forest reserved for kings and noblemen, who would enjoy hunting on its premises, the Casa de Campo is now a very popular place amongst locals. The small lake which you will see during the tour fills with madrileños during the weekends, rowing boats, and having barbecues. With the assistance of the e-bike’s engine climb a hill where you can take a few minutes to rest and admire the skyline of the city. Then begin the descent towards the river and get a great view of the Cathedral and the Royal Palace from the Huerta de la Partida before returning to the center of town. With your electric bicycle you will enjoy this wonderful tour without effort, in an eco-friendly vehicle and whose battery assist the pedal to make the route completely comfortable.
IncludesElectric bike Helmet (not mandatory) Map of the center of Madrid English/ Spanish bilingual guide Raincoats Baskets Locks Hotel pick-up and drop off (if option not selected)
- Please check availability for larger groups
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please note that the duration time is an approximation. Tours can be slightly longer or shorter than stated
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are also available upon request.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability