Madrid: Sunset and Night Lights eBike Tour6 Reviews
Join this 2 hour evening tour for a guided bike ride and delight at the illumination of the center of Madrid, seasoned with the sunset in a very special place: The Temple of Debod, one of the meeting places where locals watch the sun set!
- See the monuments of Madrid by bike in the best possible light
- Marvel at the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral
- Help the environment and keep fit on our comfortable bikes
- Visit the Egyptian shrine of the Temple of Debod that once stood on the banks of the River Nile
- Learn about Madrid’s history and legends, its key figures and culture
DescriptionClimb aboard our bikes for an eco-friendly journey across the history of Madrid. Learn the story of the Spanish capital through a different route, where the beauty lies in the illumination of the city. The route adapts to the sunset, so the actual stops vary regularly to catch the most beautiful daylight. Depart from Calle Santiago and follow our expert guide along the narrow streets to Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa and Plaza de Oriente to savour all the beauty and charm of the central district of Madrid. As the sun begins to go down, marvel at the splendid façade of the Catedral de la Almudena before heading to the Palacio Real, the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family, built on top of a Muslim fortress in the 9th century. From there, take an easy ride to the Temple of Debod, an actual Egyptian temple given as a present to the city of Madrid, and relax while the sunset light creates a magical atmosphere all over the place, reflected on the clear waters of the lake that surrounds the temple. The charming atmosphere will accompany you to Plaza de España, where you’ll meet the statue of Miguel de Cervantes and the House of Gallardo, one of the best examples of the Art Nouveau style of architecture in the city, bathed in the most beautiful light of Madrid. Then you can admire the illumination of the Plaza de la Ópera before heading back to the starting point, just when the night awakes...
IncludesGuide Helmet Raincoats in case of rain Lock Liability insurance Food or beverages Hotel pick-up or transfer Accident insurance (€1.85)
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are available upon request We try to split our open groups in 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalized experience of Madrid.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability