My Guide Website?
Private Tour: Lookout Points & Círculo Bellas Artes12 Reviews
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Madrid from three different lookout points on this private tour. Admire the fascinating city from above, stroll along the Gran Via, and admire Plaza de España and Plaza del Callao.
- Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of Madrid
- Visit 3 beautiful rooftop terraces
- Stroll along the magnificent Gran Via
- Admire the Plaza de España
- See the fascinating Royal Palace
- Discover Plaza del Callao from above
- See the popular Calle de Alcalá
DescriptionExperience Madrid from above with a visit to three unique panoramic terraces, which you won’t find in any travel guide. Discover the contrasts between the modern side of the city and its past on the Gran Via, one of the main streets in the city. You can also enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Madrid. At the first terrace you can enjoy a fantastic view of Plaza de España as well as a fascinating view of the Royal Palace on the other side. The second terrace offers a bird's-eye view of Plaza del Callao on the Gran Via, the Chamberí district, and the bustling north. Admire the third largest Christian dome of San Francisco El Grande Basilica in the La Latina district, where the famous El Rastro flea market is located. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy a drink (included in the tour). You’ll finish the tour at an impressive panoramic point that clearly presents the proportions of the city. See the Buen Retiro Park, the Prado Museum, the Salamanca district, Chueca, and the Madrid Atocha railway station.
IncludesTour with guide
- The route was designed by Madrid architects so that you can get to know the history and culture of the city as well as the architectural value of the buildings At the beginning of the tour, your guide will collect €12 from each participant to pay entrance fees Entrance fees to the roof terraces is not included in the tour price: first terrace: €2.50; second terrace: €4.00; third terrace: €5
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€175.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today