My Guide Website?
Royal Palace and Cathedral of Almudena Madrid Guided Tour97 Reviews
Discover the Royal Palace of Madrid - the largest in Western Europe and one of the largest in the world. Visit La Almudena Cathedral and Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Visit The Royal Palace of Madrid - the largest in Western Europe and one of the largest in the world
- Enjoy quick access to both monuments, plus in-depth anecdotes, stories and legends from Madrid's exciting history
- Explore the unique La Almudena Cathedral and let your guide help you uncover multiple architectural styles on the outside and inside
DescriptionStep back in time with a guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid, and the Almudena Cathedral - the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Madrid. Be enlightened, inspired, and enchanted by history-laden stories, legends, and anecdotes from your experienced expert, who'll leave no ancient stone unturned. Begin your tour of two of the most emblematic icons in Madrid at the Ópera metro stop, and head on to the Cathedral. Then, cross the Plaza de la Armería to see the Royal Palace. Inside, treat your eyes to the most emblematic areas in the building: the Gasparini Chamber, the Throne Room, the Hall of Mirrors, and more. Enjoy quick access to both monuments, plus in-depth anecdotes, stories, and legends from Madrid's exciting history.
IncludesGuide Ticket entrance for Royal Palace Ticket entrance for La Almudena - Museum
- This tour will take place rain or shine. All visitors must pass through airport-style security.