My Guide Website?
Top highlights of Madrid Bike Tour- 3hrs (e-bike optional)76 Reviews
Cycle the streets of Madrid on a gentle 3-hour bike tour of the historic city center from the Puerta del Sol area and discover the city center’s handsome architecture, city center neighborhoods and beautiful Retiro Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Retiro Park 1.5-Hour Segway Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: La Cueva de Lola Flamenco Show Tickets with Drink
- Madrid: Atlantis Aquarium Entry Ticket
- Madrid: The Original Tapas Crawl
- Cycle the streets of Madrid's historic city center
- Discover all the must-see monuments and some hidden gems en route
- Pedal at a relaxed pace, stopping to hear the history of the monuments and people of Madrid
DescriptionDiscover the monuments and people of Madrid on an intimate cycling tour and see places not accessible to other modes of transport. Whether travelling alone or with friends, the 3-hour bike tour is the perfect way to spend your time in the city. You will be in the company of a knowledgeable English-speaking monitor, who will provide useful tips and advice about what to do and see while in Madrid. Pedal through Plaza Mayor, the Paseo del Prado, home of the legendary Prado Museum, and the Palacio Real (Royal Palace), official residence of the Spanish monarchy. See the Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales, and ride through the city’s landmark Parque del Retiro. You will stop en route at various points of interest, to hear the fascinating history and stories of Madrid’s people and places. Get to know all the must-see attractions of the Spanish capital, and discover spots away from the typical tourist paths.
- Tour available every day at 11:00 (March 01 to November 30)
- Please note: in summer wear a hat and suncream
- Comfortable, closed shoes are highly recommended