2.5-Hour Evening Tapas Tour through Madrid51 Reviews
Discover the basic rules of Spanish cuisine on this 2.5-hour tapas tour in Madrid. Visit three or four tapas bars and taste delicious tapas with drinks. Listen to interesting anecdotes and learn about the historical background of tapas.
- Visit traditional tapas bars in Madrid
- Taste a variety of tapas and learn about Spanish cuisine
- Listen to stories and anecdotes about the tapas bars
- Learn more about the origin of tapas and tapas culture today
DescriptionEating tapas with friends is something every visitor to Madrid should do. Immerse yourself in the culinary world of tapas and discover Madrid characterized by the small delicacies. On this 2.5-hour tapas bar tour you will learn the basic rules of Spanish cuisine and sample a variety of tapas. Learn why you should not drink without eating and that you should know what to order. Find out which drinks go well with which tapas as well as what is typical of Madrid. Listen to anecdotes about the bars and the people of Madrid. Visit three or four tapas bars and enjoy the best combinations of food and drinks. Your tour guide will make recommendations on which dishes you should try. You can also learn more about the origin of tapas culture and the present meaning of tapas.
IncludesGuided tour Gratuities Food and drinks
- The tour guide collects 30 EUR from each participant at the beginning of the tour. The tapas and drinks at the tapas bars will be paid for from this fund. Participants are free to increase this amount if they would like to order high-priced specialties such as Iberian ham.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY