My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Day-Trip to Segovia, Avila & Toledo35 Reviews
Enjoy a guided day trip from Madrid to the historical cities of Segovia, Avila, and Toledo.
- Get to know the city of Segovia and its historical Moorish castle
- Enjoy a guided tour in Avila and see its famous walls
- Discover Toledo, known for housing Christian, Jewish and Muslim communities
DescriptionDiscover the hidden corners, authentic secret jewels, and local favorites in three cities on a full-day tour to Segovia, Ávila, and Toledo. Start in Segovia with a guided tour through the historic center. Find out why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, walk through the Plaza Mayor, and explore monuments such as the aqueduct and the cathedral before entering the Real Alcázar. Continue to Avila’s historic center. Learn the mysteries of the famous thick defensive city walls before heading to the Roman necropolis. Journey to Toledo, the third city, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and known for its long Christian, Jewish, and Muslim historical tradition.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned van or minibus Guided tour in the cities of Segovia, Avila, and Toledo Entry into the Alcázar of Segovia Entrance to the Cathedral of Toledo Small-group tour
- Children under 3 years old can join for free
- At least four people are required for this activity to take place, in case the tour does not meet the minimum number of participants, the visit will be rescheduled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€125.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today