From Madrid: Day-Trip to Segovia, Avila & Toledo
Enjoy a guided day trip from Madrid to the historical cities of Segovia, Avila, and Toledo.
- Get to know the city of Segovia and its historical Moorish castle
- Enjoy a guided tour in Avila and see its famous walls
- Discover Toledo, known for housing Christian, Jewish and Muslim communities
DescriptionDiscover the hidden corners, authentic secret jewels, and local favorites in three cities on a full-day tour to Segovia, Ávila, and Toledo. Start in Segovia with a guided tour through the historic center. Find out why this city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, walk through the Plaza Mayor, and explore monuments such as the aqueduct and the cathedral before entering the Real Alcázar. Continue to Avila’s historic center and tour its famous city walls. Learn the mysteries of the thick defensive wall that surrounds the city before heading to the Roman necropolis. Continue the trip to Toledo, the third city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and known for its long Christian, Jewish, and Muslim historical tradition.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned van or minibus Guided tour in the cities of Segovia, Avila, and Toledo Entry into the Alcázar of Segovia Entrance to the Cathedral of Toledo Small-group tour Tips (optional) Food and drinks Pickup and drop-off at hotel or accommodation
- Children under 3 years old can join for free
- At least two people are required for this activity to take place, in case the tour does not meet the minimum number of participants, the visit will be rescheduled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability