My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Day-Trip to Segovia, Avila & Toledo52 Reviews BEST SELLER
Enjoy a guided day trip from Madrid to the UNESCO World Heritage cities of Segovia, Avila, and Toledo. Discover the Alcázar of Segovia and the Cathedral of Toledo with included entry tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Get to know the city of Segovia and its historical Moorish castle
- Enjoy a guided tour in Avila and see its famous roman walls
- Discover Toledo, known for housing Christian, Jewish and Muslim communities
DescriptionDiscover the hidden corners, authentic secret gems and the most beautiful places of three cities on a full-day excursion to Segovia, Avila and Toledo. We'll start our tour in Segovia with a guided tour of the historic centre, the Plaza Mayor and see monuments such as the Roman aqueduct and the cathedral before entering the Real Alcazar. The next stop is Avila. We will learn about the mysteries of the famous thick city walls before heading to the Roman necropolis. We will also have some free time to enjoy the excellent local food. Finally we will visit Toledo, the third city, declared a Unesco World Heritage Site and known for its long Christian, Jewish and Muslim historical tradition. Here we will visit the second largest cathedral in Spain.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned van or minibus Guided tour in the cities of Segovia, Avila, and Toledo Entry into the Alcázar of Segovia Entrance to the Cathedral of Toledo Small Group tour
- Children under 3 years old can join for free
- At least four people are required for this activity to take place, in case the tour does not meet the minimum number of participants, the visit will be rescheduled