My Guide Website?
From Madrid: The Best of Barcelona in One Day11 Reviews
Explore Barcelona's iconic landmarks on a day trip from Madrid aboard a high-speed train. Discover the Gothic Quarter, Plaza Cataluña, the Sagrada Familia, and much more on this full-day outing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Relax on board the fastest, ecological, and comfortable high-speed train
- Admire the stunning modernist buildings like Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Wander through ancient streets and squares in the Gothic Quarter
- Experience the fusion of bustling city life and the tranquil vibes
DescriptionBegin your journey in Madrid and brace yourself to uncover the wonders of Barcelona aboard a high-speed train. Enjoy a scenic ride and discover several iconic landmarks in Barcelona during your trip. In just 2.5-hours, the cosmopolitan Catalan city beckons, inviting you to explore and admire its architectural and cultural gems. Upon arrival, an expert guide will lead you in unveiling Barcelona's hidden treasures and iconic landmarks. Start your day with a brief walk to Plaza España. Follow your guide to Colon and relish the sea breeze at Barcelona’s harbor, where urban life meets Mediterranean serenity. From there, embark on a walking tour through The Gothic Quarter. Feel the past come alive as you wander through the labyrinthine streets of the neighborhood, with every corner revealing ancient stories and secrets. End at Plaza Cataluña where you’ll have free time to savor lunch on your own. The tour then takes you down the illustrious Passeig de Gràcia, where masterpieces like Casa Batlló and La Pedrera await your admiration. Dive into history and art as you stand in awe of the Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece. There, your guide will share intriguing facts about the monument as you marvel at its exterior and enjoy free time to take the best pictures (Option to purchase entrance tickets to explore its interior during your free time). As the sunset paints the horizon, return to Madrid aboard the high-speed train, carrying memories of a day brimming with discoveries.
IncludesRound-trip high-speed train tickets between Madrid and Barcelona Expert guide fluent in English Walking tour of Barcelona's main points of interest
- Please, be at the check in point 15-minutes before departure time This tour is not wheelchair accessible There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund Full name of each passenger and Passport/ID number is mandatory to confirm the booking. The departure time will be coordinated on trains between 07:00 am and 08:00 am. Please provide a valid telephone number or email when you confirm the booking, in order to contact you at least 48 hours before the experience to complete the pre-check in process.