My Guide Website?
Madrid: 1.5-Hour Old Town Highlights Segway Tour5 Reviews
Explore Madrid on a fun and leisurely 1.5-hour guided Segway tour. Discover the secrets of the Almudena Cathedral and learn more about the history, customs, and traditions of the Spanish capital.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Madrid on a Segway and listen to your guides commentary
- Admire the beauty of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral
- Ride through Plaza Mayor, Madrid's most famous square
- Learn about the reign of the Habsburgs in Madrid
DescriptionAfter a brief training session explaining how to operate your Segway, you’ll be off and rolling to your first destination: the Plaza de Oriente, which offers beautiful views of the French gardens. See the Royal Palace, the former home of the Spanish monarchy. Continue to the Almudena Cathedral, the last Spanish Cathedral to be built. After suffering damages during the civil war, it was finally consecrated less than 25 years ago. Roll across the vast Plaza de España and marvel at the monument of Don Quixote. Next, marvel at the stark majesty of the Temple of Debod. This ancient Egyptian temple was built in the 2nd-century BCE. In 1961 it was disassembled, transported and then rebuilt in Madrid, as a gift to Spain. Admire the ancient site of the Valnadú gate, demolished by order of King Philip II. Observe the neoclassical façade of the Teatro Real, one of the architectural styles Madrid is renowned for.
IncludesA professional bilingual guide to ensure quality service Safety training and supervised test Helmets and protection (all sizes) Rain jacket, if needed
- The maximum weight allowed on a Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lbs).
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Please arrive at the check-in point 15 minutes before departure time.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case the minimum amount of participants do not register for this tour, then the tour will be rescheduled.
- This tour is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.