My Guide Website?
Madrid: City Highlights Private Bike Tour6 Reviews
Travel through the sights of Madrid om a private bike tour with a local expert. See all the must-see attractions and hidden corners tucked away from tourist trails. Visit the trendy neighborhoods Chueca, Malasaña, El Barrio Las Letras, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Explore Madrid by bike to get a spectacular overview of this vibrant city
- Soak up the Spanish culture riding on a comfortable bicycle
- Stop to listen to historic and cultural commentary and to take stunning photos
- Enjoy some of the most majestic streets and parks in Spain, like the Paseo del Prado and Retiro Park
DescriptionStart your private tour from the bike shop in the heart of Madrid near Puerta del Sol. Get a guide that speaks English, French, Dutch, or Spanish to ensure that you can understand their fascinating commentary. Tour for 3 hours through small streets and parks. Ride through the hippest areas of Madrid, the neighborhoods of Chueca and Malasaña. Soak up the modern shopping and dining area of Chueca. Enjoy the bohemian vibe of Malasaña to ‘La Movida de Madrid'. See splendid views from El Parque Del Oeste. Cruise to an Egyptian/Roman Temple of Debod that was a gift from the government of Egypt and hear the story behind this impressive present. Marvel at the mighty Royal Palace and Plaza Mayor. Stop in the old market and get recommendations on what to eat. Bike to El Barrio Las Letras, El Parque Del Buen Retiro (Retiro Park), pass by the Fountain of Neptune, Prado Museum, and the incredible city hall of Madrid (el Palacio de Cibeles). See this and more on this thrilling tour of Madrid.
IncludesBike Professional guide who speaks English, French, Dutch, or Spanish Water Helmet (optional)
- The tour takes place rain or shine, but it may be cancelled due to heavy rain