Madrid City Tour: Culture and History23 Reviews
Discover the culture and architecture of Madrid on this exciting city tour. Learn interesting facts about the Spanish capital under the influence of the Hapsburgs, and get exclusive insider tips on the city from the locals.
- See Puerta del Sol, the magnificent Royal Palace of Madrid, and the Plaza de la Villa
- See the beautiful monastery of San Gines and the Royal Theater
- Explore the fascinating Madrid of the Hapsburgs
- Get exclusive insider tips on Madrid from locals
DescriptionDiscover the Madrid of the Hapsburgs on this fantastic city tour. Start at Puerta del Sol and learn interesting facts about the past and present of the Spanish capital. On the way to the Royal Palace of Madrid you will pass the monastery of San Gines. See the magnificent Royal Theater, the Almudena Cathedral, and the beautiful historic squares such as Plaza de la Paja, the most important square during Medieval times. The route was designed by Madrilenian architects to teach you the history and culture of the city as well as the architectural value of the buildings. You will also get interesting and important insider tips from the locals.
IncludesSightseeing tour Tour guide Insider tips from the locals Entrance fees Transfers Personal expenses
- The route was designed by Madrilenian architects and takes into consideration the history and culture of the city as well as the architectural value of the buildings
- A minimum amount of 3 participants is needed in order for this tour to take place
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability