My Guide Website?
Madrid: Old Madrid Walking Food and Wine Tour27 Reviews
Enjoy Spanish tapas as you stroll through Old Madrid. Accompanied by a local professional, you will visit the most popular bars of Madrid, tasting the food and the most famous drinks of each place.
- Visit 3 or 4 authentic tapas bars and enjoy desert with a friendly local guide
- Learn about the most famous places of Old Madrid
- Enjoy a fun and informal atmosphere
- Be led by a guide with an in-depth knowledge of history and gastronomy
- Taste a delicious dessert of chocolate with churros (in winter), or ice cream (in summer)
DescriptionYour culinary stroll will begin at either 12:30 PM or 7:00 PM at the Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol). From here, you will begin your tour with a local expert in history and gastronomy to some the most popular tapas bars of Madrid. You will experience the same venues that the locals go to, seeking traditional tapas such as iberian ham, manchego cheese, garlic shrimp, fried cod (a typical tapa from Madrid) padron peppers, bravas, Spanish Omelette, and more tapas according to the tapas bars that you will visit on the day. You will also get to try a delicious dessert of chocolate with churros (in the winter), or ice cream (in the summer). You will also pass by iconic Madrid landmarks such as the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa (the old city council), San Miguel Market, Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente, the Austrian's Neighborhood and the San Gines Church. During your tour, you will learn more about the history of Madrid as well as about the tapas tradition, being able to ask as many questions as you like during your tour.
Includes3 or 4 authentic tapas bars Bilingual guide 1 drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar Dessert (depending on option chosen) Food tasting as listed above A small-group with a maximum of 10 people Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation to/from the attractions Gratuities (optional)
- The minimum age for this tour is 18 years
- This tour is not recommended for Celiacs, vegetarians, vegans, the lactose intolerant and for those who can not eat fish
- In some bars you may not be sitting, but at the bar
- This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now