My Guide Website?
Madrid: Old Madrid Walking Food and Wine Tour46 Reviews
Enjoy Spanish tapas as you stroll through Old Madrid. Accompanied by a local professional, you will visit the most popular bars of Madrid, tasting the food and the most famous drinks of each place.
- Explore Madrid on culinary tour and enjoy tastings at 3 or 4 tapas bars
- Learn about the most famous places to eat in Madrid's historical center
- See many of Madrid's main landmarks as you make your way through the city
- Enjoy a tour with a guide with an in-depth knowledge of history and gastronomy
- Upgrade your tour and indulge in churros with chocolate
DescriptionExplore the streets of the Spanish capital with a local guide. Learn about the history and food of Madrid while sampling traditional tapas at local hotspots. Try Iberian ham, manchego cheese, churros, and more. Take in major attractions such as the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and San Gines Church. Begin your tour with a local expert in history and gastronomy to some of the most popular tapas bars in Madrid. You will experience the same venues that the locals go to, seeking traditional tapas such as Iberian ham, manchego cheese, garlic shrimp, fried cod (a typical tapa from Madrid) padron peppers, bravas, Spanish Omelette, and more tapas according to the tapas bars that you will visit on the day. You will also get to try a delicious dessert of chocolate with churros. You will also pass by iconic Madrid landmarks such as the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa (the old city council), San Miguel Market, the Austrian neighborhood, and the San Gines Church. During your tour, you will learn more about the history of Madrid as well as about the tapas tradition, being able to ask as many questions as you like during your tour.
Includes3 stops or 4 (depending on the option chosen) Bilingual guide 1 drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar Chocolate con churros dessert (depending on the option chosen) Food tasting as listed above
- The minimum age for this tour is 18 years
- This tour is not recommended for Celiacs, vegetarians, vegans, the lactose intolerant and for people with shellfish allergy and fish
- In some bars you may not be sitting, but at the bar
- This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended