My Guide Website?
Madrid: Old Madrid Walking Food and Wine Tour70 Reviews
Enjoy Spanish tapas as you stroll through Old Madrid. Accompanied by a local professional, you will visit the most popular bars of Madrid, tasting the food and the most famous drinks of each place.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Madrid on culinary tour and enjoy tastings at 3 or 4 tapas bars
- Learn about the most famous places to eat in Madrid's historical center
- See many of Madrid's main landmarks as you make your way through the city
- Enjoy a tour with a guide with an in-depth knowledge of history and gastronomy
- Upgrade your tour and indulge in churros with chocolate
DescriptionExplore the streets of the Spanish capital with a local guide. Learn about the history and food of Madrid while sampling traditional tapas at local hotspots. Try Iberian ham, manchego cheese, churros, and more. Take in major attractions such as the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, and San Gines Church. Begin your tour with a local expert in history and gastronomy to some of the most popular tapas bars in Madrid. You will experience the same venues that the locals go to, seeking traditional tapas such as Iberian ham, manchego cheese, garlic shrimp, fried cod (a typical tapa from Madrid) padron peppers, bravas, Spanish Omelette, and more tapas according to the tapas bars that you will visit on the day. You will also get to try a delicious dessert of chocolate with churros. You will also pass by iconic Madrid landmarks such as the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa (the old city council), San Miguel Market, the Austrian neighborhood, and the San Gines Church. During your tour, you will learn more about the history of Madrid as well as about the tapas tradition, being able to ask as many questions as you like during your tour.
Includes3 stops or 4 (depending on the option chosen) Bilingual guide 1 drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar Chocolate con churros dessert (depending on the option chosen) Food tasting as listed above
- The tour is not recommended for those that are celiac, vegetarians, vegans, lactose intolerant, and for people with shellfish and fish allergies
- If you do not arrive at the indicated time or do not show up, you lose the tour and it will not be refundable
- This tour does not have a flexible entry time. It has a fixed departure time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund