My Guide Website?
Madrid Old Town Walking Tour1 Reviews
Take a 90-min tour of Madrid's old town and get a first glance of the city's history, culture and lifestyle from a local guide. Explore Spain's capital city center in English, Chinese, Japanese or Korean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Take a Madrid walking tour to explore the old town and learn about the history
- See historic landmarks like the Royal Palace and the Cathedral of La Almudena
- Join a monolingual small group tour in English, Chinese, Japanese or Korean
DescriptionMadrid is a city known for its lifestyle. No matter the time of the day, Madrid never sleeps and there are always people wandering around the streets of Spain’s liveliest city. This evening tour starts at Plaza de Isabel II, next to the Royal Theatre. From there, you’ll see some of the city's highlights like the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Cathedral of La Almudena, the setting of King Philip VI and Queen Letizia’s wedding! After some Royal gossip, we’ll guide you through Madrid’s old town on a 1h and 30min walk to help you discover the most picturesque spots of this historic neighborhood. Apart from hearing about the Habsburg Dynasty and how this lineage of monarchs changed the city, you will also see other interesting spots like the famous San Miguel Market. The tour finishes with a visit to two of Madrid’s most important meeting points for the locals: the famous Plaza Mayor, with its multiple arches and accesses, and finally the Puerta del Sol, where the Madrileños gather to celebrate the New Year.
IncludesMadrid old town 90-min walking tour English, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean-speaking guide Small group (up to 12 people)
- This is a 90-min guided walking tour. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes.