My Guide Website?
Madrid: Parque de Atracciones de Madrid Entry Ticket77 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the world of Madrid's Parque de Atracciones with this entry ticket that makes ticket buying easy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Meet your favorite cartoon characters
- Enjoy 30+ attractions, restaurants, and shops
- Explore 4 exciting thematic areas
- Find excitement and fun no matter your interests or age
DescriptionParque de Atracciones Madrid is the leisure and entertainment park of the capital, located in the Casa de Campo in Madrid. belonging to the group Parques Reunidos has more than 30 attractions aimed at different types of audiences, musical shows, meet&greet with characters Nickelodeon, and a wide variety of food outlets and convenience stores. The unique and privileged setting of La Casa de Campo in Madrid considered an 'Asset of Cultural Interest in the category of Historic Site', is one of the most important attractions of the Madrid Amusement Park. Enjoy from the main lung of the city of Madrid, tranquility and fun at the outdoors is the perfect combination on a holiday for families and youths. The Madrid Amusement Park is divided into 4 thematic zones: Machinery, Nature, Tranquility, and the children's area of Nickelodeon Land. In addition to the fun guaranteed by its attractions, Parque de Atracciones de Madrid offers shows of its own production, with voices five shows and dance choreographies that infect young and old alike, also street animations that run through the park involving the visitors. Lovers of real and terrifying adventures cannot miss visiting The Walking Dead Experience (with additional cost), the only passage in Europe from the hit TV series The Walking Dead. Inside the most exciting and terrifying places of the series are covered on foot, looking for a safe place to hide after a zombie apocalypse.
Includes1-Day entrance ticket
- Infants and seniors are free of charge Some attractions, shows, restaurants, shops, or hobbies may be closed for technical, meteorological, or organizational reasons You are allowed to bring food and drinks into the park Along with age restrictions, infants are considered as anyone up to 100 cm tall, children are considered as anyone between 100 and 140 cm tall, and adults are considered as anyone above 140 cm tall