My Guide Website?
Madrid: Private Customized Walking Tour with a Local Host122 Reviews
Transform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Madrid by a local guide on a fully customized private walking tour.
- Get to know Madrid through the eyes of a passionate local
- Make travel about friendly people and not just places
- Learn tips and tricks to make the most of your stay in Madrid
DescriptionDiscover Madrid through the eyes of a local on a customized private walking tour. Meet at your hotel or Airbnb to get familiar with your neighborhood and learn where the best places to buy groceries or eat out are. Alternatively, meet at a centrally located landmark and get an insight into life in the city from a local who is passionate about their city and eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay. The right host will be hand-picked for you based on your interests and each tour is completely unique to you. Choose the meeting point, start time and length that you prefer. Hear how to get around, and learn about the top things to see and do during your stay. Chat about life in the city and exchange cultural differences. Feel more comfortable navigating your way around on your own, confident that you have all the information you need
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge • Children between 3 and 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- Comfortable shoes are recommended • During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transport or a taxi to get around • Please contact the local operator if you would like a private car included