Madrid: Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with a Local
Discover the wonders of Madrid on this private sightseeing adventure. With a local driver, explore the city at your own pace and visit the landmarks that interest you most. Along the way, learn about Madrid’s history, culture, and traditions.
- Enjoy a private, half-day tour of Madrid with a local driver
- Benefit from the freedom to customize the tour to suit your interests
- Visit iconic landmarks including the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Learn about the city's history, heritage, culture, and traditions
- Explore charming neighborhoods and hidden gem locations
DescriptionSpend half a day exploring the sights and landmarks of Madrid with a local driver. The tour begins with pickup from your hotel and some time to discuss and customize the tour to suit your interests. From there, head off into the city and immerse yourself in the magic of Madrid. During your tour, visit iconic sights including the Royal Palace of Madrid, Puerta del Sol, Calle Gran Via, Retiro Park, and more. As you explore, listen to your driver share fascinating local insight into Madrid's impressive history, culture, and traditions. Enjoy stops for photo opportunities, and the chance to mingle with the locals or find a place to grab some tasty tapas. By the end of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding of Madrid's heritage and landmarks, as well as plenty of recommendations to enhance your vacation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking driver Wi-Fi in the car All taxes and handling charges Fuel and tolls Entrance fees to any of the attractions Official tour guide Food and drinks Gratuities
- Please note, your driver is not an official tour guide. However, drivers are very knowledgable about the city and the landmarks and can provide fascinating commentary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability