My Guide Website?
Madrid: Retiro Park Guided Tour and Tapas Tasting29 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Retiro Park with an expert guide. Enjoy typical Spanish cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid
- Discover the famous Retiro park with an expert guide
- Enjoy the great Crystal Palace
- Do not miss the hundreds of places to visit in the park
- Discover a beautiful pond and monument to Alfonso XII
DescriptionEmbark on a route through El Retiro's most famous sites such as the Crystal Palace and the Philip IV Gate, as well as some places that are not listed in guidebooks. Pick up insight from your knowledgeable guide along the way. El Retiro has more than 19,000 trees of 167 different species, a lake, and a variety of different sculptures, important buildings, and gardens that make the park one of the most famous in the world and one of the main attractions in Madrid. Then, enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important restaurants in Madrid. You will have the opportunity to taste several tapas typical of Spanish cuisine. Spain is internationally renowned for its gastronomy and is proud of its rich culture and culinary history. Discover the traditional tapas of Spain and experience Madrid's unique food culture like a local.
IncludesTapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid Professional guide Walking tour through the Retiro Park
- • At the end of the tour, you will go on your own to a bar to sample tapas. The bar is called Casa Ciasco and is located at Calle Mayor 84. The guide doesn't accompany you to the bar, you have to go on your own