My Guide Website?
Madrid River Segway Tour19 Reviews
During this Segway tour, you will get to know the center of Madrid and its most emblematic historical monuments and places. Visit the main monuments on an unforgettable tour, full of fun in a versatile and environmentally respectful vehicle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the most emblematic places of the capital of Spain
- Walk through the oldest and most adventurous parts of Madrid
- Discover the Madrid Rio Park, one of the greatest gardens in Spain's Capital
DescriptionStart your Segway tour with a brief visit to the Royal Palace. After, you will descend to the Manzanares River to reach La Puerta de San Vicente and the Puente del Rey, which provided the passage from the Royal Palace to the Casa de Campo. You will then have time to admire the Segovia Bridge, a Renaissance work by Juan de Herrera, before reaching the Bridge of Andorra and the Bridge of Toledo. One of the most beautiful of Madrid, the bridge is baroque style and was ordered to be constructed by Felipe IV who ordered. From this, you will continue to the Pasarela de La Arganzuela bridge, the most modern in Madrid. After enjoying time in this green area, you will go back to the center through the Puerta de Toledo, stopping at the church of San Francisco el Grande. Finally, you will visit the Plaza de Oriente and pass through the Cathedral of La Almudena. Don’t miss out on this exciting adventure through Madrid!
IncludesLocal guide Helmet Training Oilskin on rainy days Accident insurance
- Children younger than 9 years-old are not allowed to ride a Segway
- Children between 8 and 17 years-old must be accompanied by an adult
- The user's weight should be from 35 kilograms to 125 kilograms
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Specially designed for groups and families