My Guide Website?
Madrid: Royal Palace Tour, Flamenco Show, & Tapas with Drink13 Reviews
Enjoy two rich Spanish cultural experiences with a guided walking tour of the Royal Palace and a live flamenco show in Madrid. Savor local flavors with a selection from a tapas menu and a drink.
- Step back in time as you explore the Royal Palace of Madrid with a guide
- Sit down to a live Flamenco show and feel the passion of flamenco dance
- Be moved by a live flamenco show at a venue inspired by the Alhambra
- Select a delicious tapas snack to pair with your drink at the flamenco show
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the popular attraction of Madrid's Royal Palace
DescriptionSave time with a skip-the-line ticket to Madrid's Royal Palace. Uncover the history of the Spanish monarchy on a guided walking tour. Catch a flamenco show at Torres Bermejas Tablao. Sip on a drink and snack on a tapas dish during the show. Meet your guide at the Opera metro station and make your way to Madrid's Royal Palace. Breeze past the long lines to this popular attraction with your skip-the-line access. Hear how the palace has changed over time with informative commentary from your guide. Admire this 18th-centurey palace which is the largest in Western Europe. Complete your experience with an incredible flamenco show at the Torres Bermejas Tablao. Experience the passion of flamenco dance and music at this historic tablao in the heart of Madrid. Marvel at the Moorish-patterned walls, ornate tiles, and wood-carved ceilings as flamenco artists captivate you with their artistic interpretations. While enjoying the amazing folkloric culture of flamenco, you can make a selection from the tapas menu and have a red or white wine and water. The tapas menu includes Spanish omelet with caramelized onion, homemade croquettes with Iberian ham and cheese, Andalusian style squid, toast with tomato and Iberian Ham, Valencian paella, chicken fingers, and homemade cheesecake with blueberry sauce.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket for the the Royal Palace Guide Flamenco show at Torres Bermejas tablao Tapas menu and drink
- As per Royal Palace policy, and in order to preserve the monument, your time slots may be changed before your ticket date The tour of the Royal Palace starts at 12:30 PM in English or at 3:30 PM in Spanish, according to the language you have selected The flamenco show starts at 7:00 PM in Tablao Torres Bermejas: Mesonero Romanos 11, and you can access the venue from 6:30 PM by showing your voucher