My Guide Website?
Madrid: Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Guided Tour537 Reviews
Skip the long lines to the Prado Museum and see masterpieces of art by Rubens, Titian, Velázquez and others on a guided tour of the main art museum in Madrid.
- Skip the long lines to the Prado Museum
- See masterpieces of art by Titian, Velázquez and El Greco
- Admire the architectural details of the building, built during the reign of Charles III
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid (if you select this option)
DescriptionDiscover masterpieces of art on a skip-the-line guided tour of the Prado Museum and explore the galleries of Spain's national art museum, located in the museum district of central Madrid. Widely considered to have one of the world's finest collections of European art from the 12th to the early 20th century, the Prado Museum also boasts the single best collection of Spanish art in the world. Founded as a museum of paintings and sculptures in 1819, it was enlarged by the addition of short pavilions at the rear of the magnificent building between 1900 and 1960. See masterpieces by Francisco Goya, Hieronymus Bosch and Peter Paul Rubens, along with acclaimed paintings by El Greco, Titian and Diego Velázquez. Journey through the story of Spanish and European art through the centuries and get expert explanations along the way. If you select the tapas tasting option, following the tour of Prado Museum, you will then walk through the city to one of the most important bars in Madrid where you will have the opportunity to taste several tapas of Spanish food. Spain is internationally renowned for its gastronomy and is proud of its rich culture and culinary history. Discover the traditional tapas of Spain and experience the food culture of Madrid like a local. Here your tour will finish, leaving you with the opportunity to walk through the center of Madrid.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to the Prado Museum Certified guide Tapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid (if option selected)
- Please check which option you select as the inclusions are different depending on the option If you have selected the option with tapas tasting, you will have to go to Casa Ciriaco on your own: Calle Mayor 84 (40.415310, -3.712317). You can do the tapas tasting until 3:30pm.