My Guide Website?
Madrid: Tablao de La Villa Flamenco Show18 Reviews
Experience the vibrant tradition of flamenco in the heart of Madrid. Step into a refurbished 19th-century home to witness an authentic show, watching professional dancers and musicians from up close.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness a colorful high-energy show with professional musicians and dancers
- Step into a cozy tavern to observe the performance from a close proximity
- Take in the warm ambiance and decorations as you sip on your welcome drink
- Immerse yourself in Spanish culture by watching the ancient art of flamenco
- Taste a variety of typical dishes, tapas, and wine at your own expense
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the dazzling world of flamenco with tickets to a live show in Madrid. Enjoy a full hour of entertainment with an incredible combination of acoustic tunes by professional musicians and powerful, energetic dances with colorful costumes. Enter a cozy tavern, located in a refurbished home in the heart of the city, close to the famous Gran Vía. Take in the traditional decoration as you find your seat and receive your welcome drink. This intimate theater provides you with extreme proximity and excellent visibility of the stage. Gaze at a vibrant show with up to 6 artists on stage and acquire a greater appreciation for Spanish culture through an immersive performance. Make the most of your cultural experience by purchasing some traditional dishes from the menu, or trying out the typical 'tapas'.
IncludesFlamenco show 1 drink
- Show hours are subject to change.