My Guide Website?
Paragliding Tandem Flight from Madrid1 Reviews
Always dreamt about flying? Here is your chance to fly over Cebreros or the mountain pass of Somosierra. An unique experience which you will never forget!
- Have a marvelous and unique life event to share with your friends and family
- Enjoy the rush of paragliding
- Put your mind at ease since no former experience is needed
DescriptionFirst, you will the necessary instructions from the pilot. It’s quite simple, the pilot lifts the glider off the ground and all you have to dois try to run forward without sitting or jumping. If there is little wind, you won’t even have to run. You don’t need any training or any physical condition to paraglide! Takeoffs are on grassy slopes without too much inclination. The tandem flights are usually done in two different areas (depending on the wind's direction): Cebreros and the mountain pass of Somosierra. The distance from Madrid to any of these sites is about 90/100 km. The flights are between 600/800 vertical meters. The flight time depends solely on the strength of the wind at the time of takeoff. Typically flights last from 15-25 minutes, but in the worst case, if there was no wind, it will take about 10-12 minutes.
IncludesFlight overalls and gloves to keep you warm
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and in summer, a windbreaker jacket and sunglasses and in winter, a warm windbreaker jacket, gloves, hat, and sunglasses
- It is recommended to bring water and snacks