Best Bars in Plaza Santa Ana
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Madrid team
The concept of bars in Spain is a bit different than other places. Bars in our country are places where people gather, where people use to spend time with friends to laugh and drink.
Where people like to have breakfast, a beer before lunch, and a coffee after, a drink in the evening and at night, in a few words, bars are our second home. It's said that just Madrid has more Bars than several countries in Europe. This is because Bars are a part of our daily life. Bars are the heart of Madrid, the engine that keeps locals alive.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour