Best Cocktails in Bernabeú
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Madrid team
Shaken not stirred! Spy James Bond's famous catchphrase caused alcoholic mixed drinks, "cocktails", to become extremely popular. It still kept the charm and glamor that typified the early 50´s in Madrid.
"With what I'm going to give, you'll get to live, laugh, love, fight and win ... bring me the vermouth". Alberto Chicote said this in 1936 in his bar to celebrities like Ava Gardner, Lauren Bacall or Bette Davis, who went mad for about his unbeatable cocktails. Now the block where Chicote is located becomes the hub of Cocktail Bars.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views