Best Seafood Restaurants in Plaza Colón
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Madrid team
When you talk about seafood in Madrid, you have to know that the fish market in our city is the second largest in the world after Tokyo. Not surprisingly, we're great fish eaters, and fish of the best quality is always a part of our daily diet.
Tuna, sea bream, sea bass, turbot, cod, sardines, are some species that we enjoy in our cuisine and they are all excellent! The seafood from the northern seas of Spain is excellent as well as the fried or grilled fish from the south which is simply delicious.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour