Best Gourmet in Madrid
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Madrid team
Madrid feels passion for good food. It's reflected in the large number of good restaurants and in the highest quality stalls in their markets, as well as the delicate and delicious gourmet shops that locals frequently tour to find the best foods.
Jamón Serrano is the best ham in the world. Excellent cheese! Great wine either from Ribera or Rioja. The best gardens and vegetables in Europe. Don´t forget our unique seafood. Spanish meat is as good as the Kobe beef. Scrumptious cakes. It's simply a feast!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Tour Bernabéu Entry Ticket
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Avila and Segovia Day Trip with Tickets to Monuments
- Madrid: City Highlights Tuk Tuk Tour
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views