My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Toledo and Segovia with Optional Entry Tickets466 Reviews
Depart from Madrid and embark on a morning tour of Toledo with an optional cathedral visit. Combine your experience with an afternoon tour of Segovia, with tickets to one monument.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Catch some amazing views from the outskirts of Toledo
- Enjoy an informative and relaxed walking tour through the old town
- Marvel at the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia
- Admire the famous historic Alcazar of Segovia
- Be able to visit the famous Toledo Cathedral with a tour guide (optional)
DescriptionDon't miss Toledo, a city at the crossroads of different civilizations, cultures, eras, and styles. Enjoy the convenience of roundtrip transfer from Madrid. Meet your guide just outside the center to enjoy a panoramic view of the city before wandering through the old town, declared a National Monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Let your guide point out magnificent examples of Mudejar, Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture that stand as legacies of the different cultures and civilizations that thrived within the city's walls. Enjoy free time to wander the winding streets of the historic center and perhaps grab a bite to eat. Meet your guide back at the famous Toledo Cathedral for a guided tour of the interior of this paragon of Spanish Gothic architecture. Previously the site of the city mosque before it was built in the 13th century, the cathedral contains some aspects of Mudejar style and architectural elements. After your cathedral visit, free time to have lunch on your own and head back to the tour start point to catch your bus back to Madrid and then continue to Segovia. Upon arrival the experience begins with a walking tour around Plaza del Azoguejo where you can admire the Roman Aqueduct. Then we’ll continue walking through the old town to see the Town Hall Square, to admire the exterior of the Gothic Cathedral and of course the Alcázar Castle of the 12th century, former fortified residence of the kings of Castile
IncludesRound-trip transportation by bus Official guide (bilingual) Walking tour through Toledo's old town Entrance and guided tour of the Toledo Cathedral (if option is selected) Walking tour through Segovia's old town Entrance and guided tour of the Segovia Cathedral
- In the event of not being able to visit the Cathedral of Segovia (due to religious or other events), it will be replaced by the Alcazar or similar monument.