My Guide Website?
Madrid: 2-Hour Rock Climbing
Whether you’re an experienced climber or want to go rock climbing for the first time, choose from a large range of possibilities only one hour away from Madrid. La Pedriza and Patones are both known for uncountable bouldering and rock climbing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Be able to climb these magnificent rock walls at all levels
- Reserve one or a multiple day adventure
- Choose from hundreds of routes on the granite slabs at La Pedriza
- Encounter a wide range of limestone rocks which will make you feel challenged as much as you want If you prefer to head off to Patones
DescriptionEnjoy a nice drive towards the mountains from Madrid and maybe a short stop on the way for a coffee before the climbing. When you arrive at the spot for bouldering or climbing, you will get instructions from the certified guide who will accompany you. Now the real fun can start. Get challenged from the Sierra de Guadarrama and enjoy several of the many routes. After a few hours on the rocks, take a bit of time to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Bring a nice bocadillo for lunch or drive off to one of the many little cafés close by. You might be able to extend your stay away from the city with a visit to El Escorial on your way back. Take a few extra deep breaths of fresh air and then head back to the buzzing metropolitan area.
IncludesProfessional guide Small group tour All necessary materials
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age minimum: 10-years-old
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Flexible shoes are a must