My Guide Website?
Madrid: City and El Retiro Segway Tour16 Reviews
Explore Madrid on a guided two-and-a-half-hour segway tour. Discover the secrets of the "Madrid of the Austrians", see Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace, the Plaza Mayor, and Retiro Park, while learning more about the history & culture of the capital.
- Enjoy Madrid's natural side, near the river Manzanares
- Get the best panoramic views of the impressive Royal Palace
- Stroll through the modern Retiro Park, one of the largest parks in the city of Madrid
- Ride through Plaza Mayor, Madrid's most famous square
DescriptionCome and enjoy the newest and safest model of Segway, the 'Genuine i2 Segways'. Always in the safety hands of your guide, in this experience you will discover how to use your authentic Segway in a magical atmosphere that only the Madrid skyline can create. Your tour will be adapted to your skills levels. If this is your first time, you need only 5 to 10 minutes to become an expert. After the training, you will be shown the Madrid you want to see, including the main sights and secret nooks known only to the locals. Examples are the vantage point of the Mirador del Factor with its stunning panoramic views of the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, where the mountains make the perfect background. The tour will continue to the Almudena Cathedral. You will admire the temple and discover that it holds the title of being the last Spanish cathedral to be completed, and is one of the few cathedrals in Spain to suffer the ravages of the civil war, before being finally consecrated less than 25 years ago. You will travel through Habsburg Madrid, the oldest part of Madrid, containing beautiful narrow streets reminiscent of Madrid's most ancient times. If you like longer tours, the Retiro park is a perfect setting to feel how a perfect urban combination is created by the blend of city and nature. Glide through a green path of forests, historic gardens, parks and many more places to be discovered with the best guides on this Segway tour. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
IncludesA professional bilingual guide Safety training and a supervised test Helmet and protection gear Rain jacket, if required Gloves during the winter A bottle of mineral water
- Please note the maximum weight allowed on the Segway is 130 kg (286.50 lb). Unfortunately, you will not be permitted to participate if you exceed this weight
- The minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please be at the check-in point 15-minutes before departure time
- At least two people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, the tour will be rescheduled
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€49.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today