My Guide Website?
Madrid: Half-Day Winery Tour with Tasting29 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day tour to visit a local winery and discover the Spanish secrets of wine production. Includes a typical wine tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour
- Leave Madrid to head to a traditional Spanish winery
- Join a guided tour and learn about the processes of wine production
- Enjoy a tasting of the wines made at the local winery
DescriptionStart an exciting journey through the region surrounding Madrid, where you will discover one of its most traditional wineries. Accompanied by the professional guide, you will visit all the facilities of the winery and learn about the traditional winemaking process. At the end of the half-day tour, you will also enjoy a typical wine tasting. Continue the conversation about winemaking and ask the winemakers any questions you may have. After finishing your excursion, you will return to Madrid with a greater understanding and interest in the world of wines.
IncludesTransportation Professional guide Small group tour Winery tour Wine tasting
- The discounted student price is only available for students up to 25 years old holding a valid student card. Please bring your student card to show to the staff