My Guide Website?
Madrid: Ribera del Duero & Rueda Red and White Wine Tour
Discover two of the most prestigious Designations of Origin in Spain, Ribera del Duero and Rueda. Enjoy a guided tour of two emblematic wineries and a tasting of the best red and white wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Visit a famous winery in Rueda and taste local cheeses and cured meats
- Learn how the wine is made, from the grape harvest to the bottling process
- Discover one of the most prestigious Designations of Origin in Spain
DescriptionIn the morning, we will leave Madrid and head towards Rueda, located in the province of Valladolid. Our first stop will be at one of the most important wineries with Denomination of Origin Rueda, place par excellence of the Verdejo white wine. We will visit the vineyards and learn how the wine is made, from the grape harvest to the bottling process. We will finish the visit with a tasting of the best wines of the winery accompanied by local cheeses and cold meats. At the end of the visit, we will get back to our coach to head towards Ribera del Duero, where one of the most prestigious Designations of Origin in Spain is located. For this reason, we cannot miss a visit to one of the most important wineries in Valladolid, where we will have the opportunity to do a wine tasting accompanied by a gourmet aperitif made up of local products such as Spanish omelet, cheese, chorizo, Iberian ham and an assortment of croquettes. After having visited two renowned wineries and discovered two of Spain's most important Designations of Origin in one day, we will return to Madrid.
IncludesGuided visit to an important winery in Rueda, with a tasting of 3 wines accompanied by cold meats and local cheeses. Guided visit to a prestigious winery in Ribera del Duero with tasting of 4 wines accompanied by gourmet tapas, including: Spanish omelet, cheese, chorizo, Iberian ham and an assortment of croquettes. Transportation on an air-conditioned coach Local guide Radio-guide system
- Please keep in mind this is a walking tour. Wear appropriate attire. Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons.