Best Traditional in Puerta del Sol
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Madrid team
In the city centre there are remains of some traditional shops that we can define as lifetime shops, stores that can be considered part of the urban landscape within some of the most typical neighborhoods of Madrid.
Doors that have been kept opened for more than one hundred years. There are small charming shops that keep their old deco style and where you still can find almost anything, from Spanish dresses to traditional hats, from Spanish guitars to Manila´s shawls and from ancient books to great wines.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: 1-Hour Traditional Flamenco Show at Centro Cultural
- From Madrid: Ribera del Duero Tour of 3 Different Wineries
- Spain: Europe eSim Mobile Data Plan
- Madrid: Private 3-Hour Tour
- From Madrid: Toledo & Segovia with Optional Ávila Tour