Madrid: Book a Local Friend3 Reviews
Bustling boulevards, cobblestone walkways and tales of a Spanish Empire. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go and what to see with your private, personal, like-minded guide. With a guide who knows what you like the city will be at its best.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Meet a like-minded, vetted local who loves showing visitors around their city and who will organize an outing based on what you want
- See the main tourist sites you want to see as well as discover areas, venues and walks that most tourists don’t know about
- Get lots of valuable advice from your local about other things to do in the city
DescriptionMadrid is a city so full of life and culture and although it may be impossible to see it all in just a few hours, getting an authentic and memorable impression of this beguiling city is not impossible with this personalized tour. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Keeping in mind your personal answers they will put together a bespoke itinerary, just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. They will arrange a meeting with your guide in the most convenient place for you. If during the tour you feel like changing direction, or your guide believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, they will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary. Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Madrid that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet, because they are lesser known to the crowd but beloved by locals! The day revolves around your wishes so enjoy your private tour and let your local show you the Madrid you will love.
IncludesPrivate and personalized 2, 4, 6 or 8-hour tour with a local host Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required Local guide Pick-up from your accommodation (if reasonable within reasonable distance) Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at additional cost) Food and drinks Any tickets into attractions Gratuities (optional) Transportation to/ from meeting point Public/private transportation during the tour
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost. Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made). Please book at least 24-hours in advance so the best experience can be built for you.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY