My Guide Website?
Madrid Wine Tasting, Flamenco Class and Pub Crawl5 Reviews
Indulge in an accessible wine tasting and flamenco experience! Enjoy 4 wine varieties, flamenco steps, and join the best Madrid pub crawl. A fun way for everyone to dive into Spanish culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Taste 4 different wines and enjoy a delicious tapa with each glass
- Learn some dance steps in a flamenco master class
- See a flamenco show, performed by professional, for an additional fee
- Enjoy complimentary shots on a pub crawl to Madrid’s top bars and clubs
DescriptionEmbark on a 6-hour Madrid adventure! Begin with a wine tasting of 4 varieties, each paired with delectable tapas, and master the art of wine enjoyment. After few glasses of wine you’ll probably feel uninhibited enough to take on some flamenco dancing. Transition to a flamenco master class at a professional school, immersing yourself in the passionate tradition. Once you’ve learned the basics of flamenco, you’ll have a chance to see how the professionals do it. Enjoy a show performed by professional dancers, accompanied by musicians and singers (on request, for an additional fee). Cap off the night with Madride Pub Crawl, exploring the coolest pubs and clubs. Enjoy complimentary shots, exclusive discounts, drinking games, and free entry to the city's best spots. A vibrant blend of wine, flamenco, and nightlife awaits, making it an unmissable Spanish cultural experience!
IncludesGuide for the full tour Tastings of 4 different types of wine (1 white and 3 red) Explanation on how to properly taste wine 1 tapa with each glass of wine Flamenco master class with a professional teacher Pub crawl (4-5 different bars and clubs) Welcome shots at every bar Special discounts on all drinks Free entry to clubs that normally charge entry fees Drinking games and more
- Be sure to bring a valid ID card to certify that you are at least 18 years old (the legal drinking age in Spain).