My Guide Website?
Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-the-Line and Retiro Park Tour69 Reviews
Take a walking guided tour of Retiro Park and discover its most iconic treasures. Then, go beyond the elegant façade of the Royal Palace of Madrid and explore its glorious interiors with an official guide.
- Walk through the historic center of Madrid with an official guide
- Skip the long lines to enter the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Explore the most beautiful side of Retiro Park
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid (if option selected)
DescriptionEnjoy your tour to Retiro Park, where you will take a pleasant walking tour of the green paths. Discover the landscaped marvels and encounter treasures, such as the Palacio de Cristal and remains of the Romanesque hermitage of San Pelayo and San Isidoro. Following the tour of the Retiro Park, you will have a short break and meet your guide at Plaza de Isabel II to start the tour of the incredible Royal Palace of Madrid. Learn the history of the Spanish monarchy with a skip-the-line ticket to the Royal Palace of Madrid. Marvel at objects from the royal collections, including paintings by Goya and Velázquez. Visit the Throne Room and Hall of Mirrors and see the glorious banquet halls and private apartments. After the tour of the Royal Palace, you then walk through the city to a historic bar in Madrid where you will have the opportunity to taste several tapas.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to the Royal Palace Certified guide Guided walking tour of Retiro Park Tapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid (if you select this option) Half an hour of free time
- Please check which option you select as the inclusions are different depending on the option For the tapas tasting, you need to go to Calle Mayor 84, in the bar called Casa Ciraco