2-Hour Prado Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Museum Tour
The Prado Museum is the most visited museum in Madrid. On this 2.5-hour tour, discover a world-class collection of art that captivates travelers from all over the world. With your expert guide, you won’t waste a moment wondering what you’re browsing.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the long lines and go straight inside with a professional local guide
- Get close to some of Europe's most famous artists like Velázquez, Goya and Greco
- Have a first-hand experience with most famous 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' (Bosch)
- Lose yourself in the inventive self-portrait by Velázquez “Las Meninas” (The Maids of Honor)
- Experience Spanish culture on this Prado Museum - private or semiprivate guided tour options
DescriptionBuilt in the late 1700s, the Prado began showcasing art in the early 1800s. Predominantly featuring paintings, it also has sculptures and prints among thousands of works dating from the 1200s. The most famous pieces include “Las Meninas” (The Maids of Honor), an inventive self-portrait by Spanish-born Velázquez, and “The Garden of Earthly Delights,” a triptych from Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch. The Prado houses the largest collection of Italian masterpieces outside of Italy, featuring works like “The Annunciation” by Fra Angelico and “David and Goliath” by Caravaggio. With your expert guide, hear all about the stories and scandals behind artists including Goya, Rembrandt, El Greco and others. By the end of your tour, you’ll have walked through centuries of history and taken part in a quintessential Madrilenian experience.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional art historian local guide 2.5-hour tour of the Prado Museum in Madrid Guaranteed to skip the long lines Private or semiprivate guided tour options of no more than 8 participants Gratuities (optional) Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks
- The Prado Museum Tour is offered as either a private tour or a semiprivate tour (8 guests maximum)
- For semiprivate tours, a minimum of 2 guests will be required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- Prado Museum may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1-hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, the supplier will be unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- No large bags or suitcases will be allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin backpacks will be allowed through security
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Combo: Madrid Segway Tour and Toledo Bus Excursion
The perfect package, a Madrid Segway tour where emotions are transformed into adventures and special moments. Also a wonderful bus excursion to the medieval city of Toled3 ReviewsFrom €50.00
3-Hour XXL Segway Tour
See the Hapsburg highlights, cultural hotspots and historic monuments of Madrid on an extended 3-hour Segway tour. Glide through the city center with an expert guide, and16 ReviewsFrom €69.00
2.5-Hour Evening Tapas Tour through Madrid
Discover the basic rules of Spanish cuisine on this 2.5-hour tapas tour in Madrid. Visit three or four tapas bars and taste delicious tapas with drinks. Listen to interes45 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Private Toledo Tour from Madrid
Enjoy a tour from Madrid to visit the beautiful city of Toledo. You will reach Toledo comfortably in your private luxury vehicle with chauffeur, and once there will meetFrom €69.00
Toledo Your Own Way
Travel to Toledo in the company of an official guide. Explore the city on your own, taking in its historic quarters and important monuments. Known as the City of 3 Cultur37 ReviewsFrom €25.00
From 7-Day Small Group Tour of Andalusia & Toledo
Learn about the history of Spain, as well as the conflict between the Moors and Christians, on this small group tour from Madrid. Experience guided tours of Cordoba, SeviFrom €1,670.00
Private Food Tour in The 10 Tastings
Enjoy a selection of 10 delicious tastings adored by the locals. Stroll through the hip areas, discover the Madrid lifestyle and create unforgettable food memories.3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
2-Hour Sightseeing Segway Tour
Take a trip through Madrid history on a futuristic Segway personal transporter. The 2-hour sightseeing tour will take you to see the city’s attractions, from the Almude23 ReviewsFrom €56.25
City Highlights Small Group Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely walk with a professional native guide in a group of no more than 6 people. Learn about the city's history and enjoy a sample of local flavours.From €80.00
Toledo: Full Day Trip With Guided Walking Tour from Madrid
Join a daily tour to Toledo and visit one of the most legendary cities in Spain, declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Along with a local guide, explore the city kno35 ReviewsFrom €35.00