2-Hour Prado Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Museum Tour
The Prado Museum is the most visited museum in Madrid. On this 2.5-hour tour, discover a world-class collection of art that captivates travelers from all over the world. With your expert guide, you won’t waste a moment wondering what you’re browsing.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the long lines and go straight inside with a professional local guide
- Get close to some of Europe's most famous artists like Velázquez, Goya and Greco
- Have a first-hand experience with most famous 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' (Bosch)
- Lose yourself in the inventive self-portrait by Velázquez “Las Meninas” (The Maids of Honor)
- Experience Spanish culture on this Prado Museum - private or semiprivate guided tour options
DescriptionBuilt in the late 1700s, the Prado began showcasing art in the early 1800s. Predominantly featuring paintings, it also has sculptures and prints among thousands of works dating from the 1200s. The most famous pieces include “Las Meninas” (The Maids of Honor), an inventive self-portrait by Spanish-born Velázquez, and “The Garden of Earthly Delights,” a triptych from Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch. The Prado houses the largest collection of Italian masterpieces outside of Italy, featuring works like “The Annunciation” by Fra Angelico and “David and Goliath” by Caravaggio. With your expert guide, hear all about the stories and scandals behind artists including Goya, Rembrandt, El Greco and others. By the end of your tour, you’ll have walked through centuries of history and taken part in a quintessential Madrilenian experience.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional art historian local guide 2.5-hour tour of the Prado Museum in Madrid Guaranteed to skip the long lines Private or semiprivate guided tour options of no more than 8 participants Gratuities (optional) Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks
- The Prado Museum Tour is offered as either a private tour or a semiprivate tour (8 guests maximum)
- For semiprivate tours, a minimum of 2 guests will be required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- Prado Museum may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1-hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, the supplier will be unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- No large bags or suitcases will be allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin backpacks will be allowed through security
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Casa de Campo Park 2–Hour Segway Tour
The most natural Segway tour in Madrid in the city's biggest park is waiting for you!2 ReviewsFrom €39.00
El Escorial: Full-Day Excursion and Cycle Tour from Madrid
We’ll visit the 16th-century Royal Monastery at San Lorenzo de El Escorial and cycle through the foothills of the Western Sierra Guadarrama on this full-day excursion.From €145.00
Wine Tasting Tours in Madrid
Enjoy combinations of tapas and wine in a wine bar, with a reserved atmosphere. Learn to drink and taste the wines of the region and distinguish colors and smell consultaFrom €86.00
Local’s Favorite Gems: Private Cycling Tour
Enjoy a fun ride and fresh air as you follow the path of the city’s Manzanares River. Bike like a local, admire local highlights and discover awesome hidden gems alongFrom €38.00
2-Hour Segway Tour of the Historic Center
Get the most out of your time in Madrid on an official 2-hour Segway tour. Glide through the city center to see Hapsburg highlights and historic monuments, such as the Ro59 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Private Guide & Transport to Prado Museum
Enjoy the amazing Prado Museum, and brief city tour of Madrid, with your private official tour guide with separate chauffeur. You will get to know the best part of this g1 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Madrid's Black Legend of the Spanish Inquisition
On this tour, you will discover some of the most fascinating stories from the "Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition", otherwise known as the Spanish Inquisition6 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Highlights of Walking Tour with Private Guide
See Madrid's major sights on a leisurely walk with a local guide. You’ll learn about the city's history, from its Muslim origins to the thriving modern capital it is to19 ReviewsFrom €53.00
Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of the Royal Palace
Journey through the history of the Royal Palace of Madrid on an early exclusive access tour and enjoy the typical Spanish Cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar nea375 ReviewsFrom €32.00
Caceres Seville 3 Days from Bus +Ave
Three days of travel through the region of Extremadura and Andalucia on a trip from Madrid. Explore the cities of Caceres and Seville and visit their cultural, religiousFrom €370.00