Vespa: City Center Tour (2 Hours - Up to 4 People)
On this Madrid city center tour by Vespa, you will see the 3 zones that form the historic center of the city. From the Madrid of the Austrias, passing through Sol and the Barrio de las Letras, the tour then ends in Retiro.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the city's most important highlights in a short time
- Explore the city with a local guide
- Enjoy la Dolce Vita riding a Vespa
DescriptionDiscover Madrid's historic city center on this Vespa tour. This is a tour of the compact and medieval city center in Madrid. You start and end the tour at Calle Juan de Urbieta, 21 (Gochisa). A free pickup in the city center is included with this tour (please contact the supplier for more information about what zones are included). During this tour you will see: Ministerio de Agricultura, Museo del Prado, Fuente de Neptuno, Iglesia de San Jerónimo el Real, and many other sites. You will drive past Plaza Santa Ana, Palacio Real, Catedral de la Almudena, and Basílica San Francisco el Grande.
Includes• 2-Hour tour • Local guide in English, French, or Spanish • Automatic 50cc Vespa for a driver and 1 passenger • Helmet for driver and passenger • Petrol Liability insurance • Water Emergency raincoats in case of rain
- • It is necessary having motorcycle driving experience • A deposit of 350€ will be taken at the start, which will be given back at the end of the tour if the bike is the same • A valid driving license in Spain is necessary and if you do not live in Spain you will also need to bring a passport • The price is per vehicle not per person, each vehicle has space for 1 driver and 1 passenger
- If you are more than 2 people you can make another reservation; there is space for up to 4 people • Before starting the tour the guide will do a quick driving test to see if you level is save enough for the tour. If the level is not high enough, for security reasons, the guide will cancel the tour and no refund will be made • If there is rain forecast for the time of the tour, a time alternative will be proposed
- In case of delay: you are granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes of delay, after this the duration of the tour will decrease. After 20 minutes delay the tour will be cancelled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Original and Genuine Segway I2 Experience
A guided, 2-hour Segway tour through Madrid using state-of-the-art Segways. Once trained and confident, you will explore the highlights of the city, including some spots60 ReviewsFrom €30.00
3-Day Costa del Sol & Extremadura Sightseeing Tour
Discover the magic and wonders of Spain on this fun 3-day, 2-night holiday package. See the land of the conquistadors, walk through Sevilla, or just sit back and relax onFrom €270.00
3-Hour Walking Tour in Portuguese
Discover the historical center of the city and hear the whole story of Madrid from creation to the present day. See where the court of the Austrians settled so long ago aFrom €26.00
Madrid Panoramic Bus Tour
Take this exciting morning tour in Madrid and explore and learn about the most interesting places around the city. Observe the different historical buildings, monuments,5 ReviewsFrom €24.00
Guided Tour of Toledo and Toledo Cathedral
Discover the incredible city of Toledo. View the casting of a traditional sword in an artisan blacksmith's forge and enjoy a fully guided tour of Toledo Cathedral. VisitFrom €135.00
Private Guide & Transport to Prado Museum
Enjoy the amazing Prado Museum, and brief city tour of Madrid, with your private official tour guide with separate chauffeur. You will get to know the best part of this g1 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Toledo: Full-Day Excursion from Madrid
Toledo, known as the City of 3 Cultures, was a place where Christians, Arabs, and Jews coexisted for centuries. Take a walking tour of the historic center and the old Jew21 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Customized Night Tour with a Private Guide
Feel the excitement of Madrid after dark on a 4-hour private tour customized to your preferences. Admire iconic monuments floodlit for the night, discover hidden district2 ReviewsFrom €17.40
Discover the City Center on a Tuk-Tuk
This tuk-tuk tour will introduce you to the most important places and monuments in Madrid's city center. Choose where you want to spend your time on this flexible, quickFrom €140.00
Madrid Segway Tour
Zip through the streets on a Madrid Segway Tour! Cruise past the Gran Via, Plaza de Espana, the Temple de Debod, and more. Select a 1.5-hour or 2.5-hour Segway tour and r76 ReviewsFrom €35.00