Vespa: City Center Tour (2 Hours - Up to 4 People)
On this Madrid city center tour by Vespa, you will see the 3 zones that form the historic center of the city. From the Madrid of the Austrias, passing through Sol and the Barrio de las Letras, the tour then ends in Retiro.
Are you a business owner in Madrid?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Madrid.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the city's most important highlights in a short time
- Explore the city with a local guide
- Enjoy la Dolce Vita riding a Vespa
DescriptionDiscover Madrid's historic city center on this Vespa tour. This is a tour of the compact and medieval city center in Madrid. You start and end the tour at Calle Juan de Urbieta, 21 (Gochisa). A free pickup in the city center is included with this tour (please contact the supplier for more information about what zones are included). During this tour you will see: Ministerio de Agricultura, Museo del Prado, Fuente de Neptuno, Iglesia de San Jerónimo el Real, and many other sites. You will drive past Plaza Santa Ana, Palacio Real, Catedral de la Almudena, and Basílica San Francisco el Grande.
Includes• 2-Hour tour • Local guide in English, French, or Spanish • Automatic 50cc Vespa for a driver and 1 passenger • Helmet for driver and passenger • Petrol Liability insurance • Water Emergency raincoats in case of rain
- • It is necessary having motorcycle driving experience • A deposit of 350€ will be taken at the start, which will be given back at the end of the tour if the bike is the same • A valid driving license in Spain is necessary and if you do not live in Spain you will also need to bring a passport • The price is per vehicle not per person, each vehicle has space for 1 driver and 1 passenger
- If you are more than 2 people you can make another reservation; there is space for up to 4 people • Before starting the tour the guide will do a quick driving test to see if you level is save enough for the tour. If the level is not high enough, for security reasons, the guide will cancel the tour and no refund will be made • If there is rain forecast for the time of the tour, a time alternative will be proposed
- In case of delay: you are granted a courtesy time of 5 minutes of delay, after this the duration of the tour will decrease. After 20 minutes delay the tour will be cancelled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
4-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon and Fatima
Explore the Portuguese capital on a 4-day tour to Lisbon, and visit one of Portugal’s most important pilgrim sites at Fátima. En route, see the walled city of Caceres,9 ReviewsFrom €403.00
Casa de Campo Park 2–Hour Segway Tour
The most natural Segway tour in Madrid in the city's biggest park is waiting for you!2 ReviewsFrom €39.00
Best of 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour in Small Groups
Enjoy a 3-hour guided bicycle tour through Madrid. See the city’s most famous monuments, landmarks, squares and parks while riding a comfortable bicycle in a lively and92 ReviewsFrom €25.00
'Emociones' Live Flamenco Performance
Enjoy a spellbinding live Flamenco dance performance at the world's first Flamenco theater. See up close a captivating authentic Andulacian tradition. Allow yourself to b25 ReviewsFrom €27.00
Toledo: Full-Day Excursion from Madrid
Toledo, known as the City of 3 Cultures, was a place where Christians, Arabs, and Jews coexisted for centuries. Take a walking tour of the historic center and the old Jew21 ReviewsFrom €65.00
Cities of Andalusia, Costa del Sol & Toledo: 8-Day Tour
Explore the historic cities Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo. Visit the Alhambra in Granada and take in an optional gypsy zambra flamenco show at Sacromonte square.From €890.00
Private City Tour Madrid with Driver and Guide
Take this opportunity to enjoy a great Madrid experience during this 4 hour private tour of the city with your own private guide and private luxury vehicle with driver. EFrom €59.00
Flamenco Show in the Center of Madrid
Discover everything about the exciting art form of Flamenco in the heart of Madrid. Learn about the history and culture of this Spanish art form, whilst watching a Flamen
Private Highlights and Hidden Gems of Madrid Tour
Immerse yourself in Madrid’s story and discover Spain’s capital with a local. Get to know the history, admire the must see highlights and uncover its amazing hidden g2 ReviewsFrom €25.00
Discover Madrid from Barcelona by High-Speed Train
Take a full-day trip to Madrid from Barcelona by high-speed train in just over three hours. Once in the capital, see the sights and enjoy the city with the ease of a hop-From €249.00