My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Andalusia and Toledo 9-Day Tour
Explore the Spanish cities of Barcelona, Córdoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo on a 9-day sightseeing tour. Watch an optional flamenco show and visit the last stronghold of the Moors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Madrid, Barcelona, Seville and more of Spain's most beautiful cities
- Feel the energy of an optional flamenco show
- Discover the Nazari palaces and gardens of Granada
- Learn how Moors, Christians, and Jews all lived in harmony in the imperial city of Toledo
- La Alhambra is contemporary history of Granada’s arab past
DescriptionEnjoy a 9-day sightseeing tour of several distinct areas of Spain, where you can learn about the Moors in Iberia. Departing from Barcelona, you will visit historic attractions in the cities of Cordoba and Seville, and stroll around the magnificent Alhambra in Granada. Drive through the mountains to Toledo, and discover the meeting point of 3 great cultures. Day 1 (Friday): Barcelona Meet and greet at the airport. Take a transfer to your hotel and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure. Day 2 (Saturday): Barcelona Half-day sightseeing tour around Barcelona, including stops at Plaça Felip Neri, Cathedral Square, the Old Jewish Quarter, among others. Later in the day there is a bus tour to Mountain of Montjuic, the main scenery of the Olympic Games in the 1992. Enjoy the panoramic views of the city riding the aerial tramway (subject to the weather conditions). Back to the bus and come back to the center, we will pass through Plaza España and Passeig de Gràcia Street (Where's Gaudi's famous 'Casa Batlló' and 'Casa Milà' are found) Day 3 (Sunday): Barcelona - Madrid Depart from Barcelona. Detailed departure information will be provided. Day 4 (Monday): Madrid - Cordoba - Seville Pass through La Mancha country (Don Quijote's land) and travel towards Córdoba. There you will take a sightseeing tour of the historic city, visiting the famous Mosque and Cathedral, as well as the fascinating Jewish Quarter. Continue to Seville and spend the night there. Day 5 (Tuesday): Seville Today, enjoy a morning city tour of Seville, visiting the Park of María Luisa, the fanciful mosaics of the Plaza de España, and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure, strolling along orange-scented streets. Day 6 (Wednesday): Seville - Granada Upon arrival in Granada, take a sightseeing tour of the extraordinary Alhambra, with its beautiful Nazari palaces and gardens. Day 7 (Thursday): Granada Breakfast at the hotel and free day to enjoy the Nasrid capital. Granada is more than the Alhambra; the Muslim heritage runs through every corner of the city and mixes with the Christian tradition, giving rise to a unique city. Day 8 (Friday): Granada - Toledo - Madrid Depart for the imperial city of Toledo, where the 3 cultures of Spain - Christians, Moors, and Jews - have lived together for centuries. Wander the narrow streets, stopping at sights such as the Primate Cathedral, Church of Santo Tomé, and Plaza del Ayuntamiento. Continue to Madrid. Day 9 (Saturday): Madrid Hotel transfer to the airport. End of the services Accommodation: Barcelona: Catalonia Barcelona Plaza or similar Madrid: Princesa Plaza or similar Seville: Meliá Lebreros, Meliá Sevilla, Hesperia Sevilla or similar Granada: Catalonia Granada or similar
IncludesGuided tours of Barcelona, Córdoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo Entrance to Mosque of Cordoba, Seville Cathedral, Alhambra, and Generalife Gardens Guide during the entire trip Transportation by air-conditioned deluxe motor coach Accommodations in selected hotels Daily breakfast
- Please note departure is 30 minutes before start time
- Free for children 0-4 years old with no seat occupancy in the bus - all expenses during tour will be at parents charge directly
- High season supplements apply from July 1 to October 31
- There is no bathroom on the coach
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'standard-grade' hotels are of a 3-4-star standard, and 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard with better facilities and locations
- Maximum of 2 people per double room and 1 person per single room
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase