My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Day Trip to Ávila and Salamanca w/ Guided Tour247 Reviews BEST SELLER
Take advantage Madrid's location and embark on a day trip to Ávila and Salamanca. Enjoy a full guided tour of both cities, learn about their history, and discover their most iconic landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit two of the most beautiful cities of Spain: Ávila and Salamanca
- Learn about their local history and visit some of the cities' most famous sites
- Admire the Baroque Plaza Mayor and Cathedral of Salamanca
- Wander around the medieval streets of Ávila while you learn about its history
- Take the opportunity to visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a single day
DescriptionExplore the area surrounding Madrid with visits to Ávila and Salamanca on a guided tour. Enjoy tours of both of these historic cities and choose between private and shared tour options. Depart from Madrid in an air-conditioned bus and make your way to Salamanca first. Explore its charming streets and discover the most famous tourist attractions, including the Plaza Mayor, characterized by its impressive Baroque ornamentation and its cathedral. After visiting Salamanca and its cathedral, travel to Ávila to explore this dynamic city. Discover the famous Medieval Walls of Ávila, San Vicente's Shrine, and the Cathedral of Ávila, among other tourist attractions.
IncludesRound transportation from the meeting point Professional guide Guided visit in both cities Live bilingual commentary in English and Spanish Entrance ticket to Salamanca's Cathedral (if shared tour option selected)
- The streets of Ávila and Salamanca are narrow and paved, which is why this tour is not recommended for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility