My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Toledo Half-Day Tour291 Reviews
Join a half-day tour to the beautiful city of Toledo and stroll around its Old Town in wonder at the fascinating mix of cultures. See one of the most important Gothic cathedrals in Spain and enjoy free time to explore the city on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel to the imperial city of Toledo, one of the oldest cities in Europe
- Discover the coexistence of the three cultures throughout the centuries
- Make the most out of the free time provided and explore the city
- See Santa María la Blanca Synagogue, one of the oldest in Europe
- Wander around the Old Town, declared a World Heritage City in 1986
DescriptionLocated just 40 miles (70 km) away from Madrid, Toledo is famous as the 'city of three cultures' – Christians, Muslims, and Jews – as they have lived together in this imperial city for generations. Experience the melding of religion and culture firsthand and see buildings from numerous periods including: Arabian, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque style. Toledo Half-Day Morning Tour itinerary: • Departure at 8:45 AM • Toledo guided tour including admission to the Cathedral • Panoramic sightseeing of Toledo • Free time to enjoy the city at your own pace Toledo Half-Day Afternoon Tour itinerary: • Departure at 3:00 PM • Outside view of the Cathedral • Church of St. Tomé with 'The Burial of the Count of Orgaz', masterpiece of El Greco • Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and tour through the Jewish Quarter • San Juan de los Reyes Monastery • Panoramic sightseeing of Toledo
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Bilingual expert guide Individual radio-guided system The morning tour includes admission to the Cathedral of Toledo The afternoon tour includes admission to the Church of St. Tomé, the Synagogue of Sta. Maria la Blanca, and Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- The tour operates in both Spanish and English (please choose your preferred language)
- Please note comfortable shoes are recommended for all tours
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change without advanced warning