My Guide Website?
Madrid: 2-Hour Prado Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Museum Tour
The Prado Museum is the most visited museum in Madrid. On this 2.5-hour tour, discover a world-class collection of art that captivates travelers from all over the world. With your expert guide, you won’t waste a moment wondering what you’re browsing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- Madrid: Flamenco Show at Tablao 'Las Tablas' with Drink
- Madrid: Prado Museum Entry Ticket
- From Madrid: Toledo Full Day Trip
- Madrid: Street Art Tour with Local Graffiti Hunter
- Skip the long lines and go straight inside with a professional local guide
- Get close to some of Europe's most famous artists like Velázquez, Goya and Greco
- Have a first-hand experience with most famous 'The Garden of Earthly Delights' (Bosch)
- Lose yourself in the inventive self-portrait by Velázquez “Las Meninas” (The Maids of Honor)
- Experience Spanish culture on this Prado Museum - private or semiprivate guided tour options
DescriptionBuilt in the late 1700s, the Prado began showcasing art in the early 1800s. Predominantly featuring paintings, it also has sculptures and prints among thousands of works dating from the 1200s. The most famous pieces include “Las Meninas” (The Maids of Honor), an inventive self-portrait by Spanish-born Velázquez, and “The Garden of Earthly Delights,” a triptych from Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch. The Prado houses the largest collection of Italian masterpieces outside of Italy, featuring works like “The Annunciation” by Fra Angelico and “David and Goliath” by Caravaggio. With your expert guide, hear all about the stories and scandals behind artists including Goya, Rembrandt, El Greco and others. By the end of your tour, you’ll have walked through centuries of history and taken part in a quintessential Madrilenian experience.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional art historian local guide 2.5-hour tour of the Prado Museum in Madrid Guaranteed to skip the long lines Private or semiprivate guided tour options of no more than 8 participants
- The Prado Museum Tour is offered as either a private tour or a semiprivate tour (8 guests maximum)
- For semiprivate tours, a minimum of 2 guests will be required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- Prado Museum may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1-hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, the supplier will be unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- No large bags or suitcases will be allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin backpacks will be allowed through security