My Guide Website?
Madrid: Cibeles Rooftop & Retiro Park Guided Walking Tour5 Reviews
Visit two important landmarks of Madrid: Cibeles Palace & Retiro Park! Embark on this walking tour and let your guide explain you everything about these places, whether on a private or shared tour
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on this tour to know the Cibeles Palace & the Retiro Park on a single day
- Admire the views of Madrid from the rooftop terrace of Cibeles Palace
- Explore the opulent interior of Cibeles Palace
- Walk around the Retiro Park while you learn about its history
- Stay at the park to relax yourself in the middle of the city center
DescriptionMake the most of your day by visiting two of the most iconic landmarks of the city of Madrid: the Cibeles Palace & the Retiro Park! Together with your expert guide, you will understand the role that these two places had during the history of Madrid and Spain in general. Start your tour with a visit to Cibeles Palace. This beautiful building, located at the intersection of Paseo del Prado and Calle Alcalá, was built in what at that time was known as the Jardines del Buen Retiro. Enter the building with your guide and get to know the opulent interiors. Then, head up to the rooftop for incredible views over Madrid and the Gran Vía. After this, continue your tour by walking up Alcalá Street to enter Retiro Park, designed for the recreation of the king and his court. Learn about how the park became a municipal space and also about the historical context behind the park's most outstanding attractions. Marvel at the size of the Big Pond, be dazzled by the beauty of the Crystal Palace, contemplate the Fountain of the Galapagos and discover the legend of the statue of the Fallen Angel. At the end of the tour, you can stay in the park to discover more of its hidden corners, or sit down on the lawn and take a peaceful break away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
IncludesProfessional local guide Entrance ticket to the roof terrace of Cibeles Palace Guided visit of both landmarks Live commentary in English and Spanish Private or shared tour (depending on selected option)
- • Please note that the Park will remain closed in case of bad weather
- This is a walking tour, bear it in mind
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- If you want to have a private tour, please select the option before booking