My Guide Website?
Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views61 Reviews
Discover the cuisine, products, and culture of the San Miguel and La Cebada markets on this tapas tasting tour with a local guide. Taste up to 5 different tapas dishes and enjoy a rooftop cocktail.
- Discover Letters, La Latina, and Los Austrias districts through the center of Madrid
- Experience Spanish gastronomy through several tapas stops
- Relax on one of the best terraces in Madrid accompanied by a cocktail
- Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour
DescriptionEnjoy the true art of Tapeo in this experience in which you will discover Spanish gastronomy from bar to bar visiting different neighborhoods. The tour will start at the San Miguel square and head to La Latina, Cava Baja street, where most of the famous sites for Tapeo exist. There, taste traditional Spanish croquettes, particularly ham or even shellfish, of course, a good wine to pair. The route will continue through different bars in the center of Madrid, where you taste typical mushroom tapas or Padrón peppers. Answer the important questions, why are some hot and others not? accompanied by a beer or cider. Near the last stop, the tour arrives in the San Miguel Market, to taste the famous pintxos of Bilbao accompanied by a Txakoli glass. Afterward, walk through the Plaza Mayor and Barrio de las Letras, where famous poets and artists spent the best years of their lives. The last tasting stop is a traditional meat cheek with mashed potatoes, paired with a good wine, preferably red. Can you think of a better ending than going up to a terrace with excellent views of Madrid to enjoy a drink? (Only available on the evening tour.) Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a small group premium tour.
IncludesBilingual gastro-guide 4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer, or soft drinks 1 cocktail on a terrace in Madrid (with 6:00 PM tour only) Extra tapas tasting (with 11:30 AM tour only)
- The rooftop terrace cocktail is only available with the evening tour. In the morning, the tour will have an extra tapas stop instead
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, the tour will be rescheduled