My Guide Website?
Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views328 Reviews
Discover the cuisine, products, and culture of the San Miguel and La Cebada markets on this tapas tasting tour with a local guide. Taste up to 5 different tapas dishes and enjoy a rooftop cocktail.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Madrid: La Cueva de Lola Flamenco Show Tickets with Drink
- Madrid: Local Tapas and Wine Tour with Drinks & Views
- From Madrid: Avila and Segovia Full-Day Tour
- Madrid: 24 or 48 Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Madrid: Segovia & Avila Day Trip with Optional Entry Tickets
- Discover Las Letras, La Latina and Los Austrias districts in a fantastic route t
- Taste the Spanish Gastronomy in a fantastic dinner or dinner through several tap
- Relax on one of the best terraces in Madrid accompanied by a cocktail
- Feel unique in your experience in a premium small group tour
DescriptionEnjoy the true art of Tapeo in this 4.5-hour experience in which you will discover Spanish gastronomy from bar to bar visiting different neighborhoods. The tour will start at the San Miguel square, where we will move to La Latina, Cava Baja and Cuchilleros streets, most of the famous sites for Tapeo’; in there we will taste typical mushrooms tapas or Padrón peppers. Near the first stop, you will visit a picturesque unique boutique, where you will enjoy the essence of Spain by tasting a curated selection of ham and Iberian sausages, perfectly paired with quality wines, we will walk through the Plaza Mayor and Barrio de las Letras, where famous poets and artists spent the best years of their lives. Next to Huertas Street, our stop goes into an old but renovated bar (or “Casa de Comidas”), to taste Meat cheeks, known as “Carrilleras”with smashed potatoes and drinking a good wine, preferably red. The route continues walking through Plaza de Santa Ana and Spanish Theater, a lot of terraces in this area, and you will feel and be part of it. Our last tasting stop, deliver us a traditional Shrimp with Garlic served in terracotta or in a clay dish. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a small group premium tour.
IncludesBilingual Professional Local Guide Cultural visit to Madrid 4 stops of Tapas accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks. Two of them, near famous markets Traditional Mushrooms or Padrón peppers Spanish Omelet pincho and beer Meat cheeks with smashed potatoes and wine Shrimp with Garlic served in terracotta or in a clay dish and wine A cocktail on a terrace in Madrid in the 6:00 PM tour
- The rooftop terrace cocktail is only available with the evening tour. In the morning, the tour will have an extra tapas stop instead
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, you will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund