My Guide Website?
Madrid: Private Royal Palace Tour with Iberian Ham and Wine
Discover the wonders of Madrid’s Royal Palace without the crowds during an early morning tour with a professional guide. See the splendor of the former home of Spanish royalty then enjoy a tasting session with flavors of the region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a private and exclusive experience
- Learn about the history and heritage of the Spanish Monarchy
- Admire the palace's lavish rooms and famous frescoes
- Visit a local old tavern bursting with flavorsome produce
- Enjoy a tasting session of regional wines and Spanish ham
DescriptionBegin the tour at 10:00 AM at the Plaza de Isabel II with an introduction to the history of Madrid. Then, head inside the Royal Palace with your private guide, where you will get an intimate tour of the Palace. Follow your guide on an exploration through the palace’s lavish rooms, decorated with frescoes by famous artists and intricate tapestries. From the Room of the Royal Guards to the Throne Room, every corner of the palace is grandiose and spectacular. As you wander around the palace, listen to your guide share fascinating insight into the Spanish Monarchy and its heritage. After your tour of the palace, take a gentle stroll through the picturesque streets towards a nearby place that is bursting with local produce. Finish with a delicious tasting session of Spanish wine and ham.
IncludesPrivate guide Entrance fees Wine and ham
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility