My Guide Website?
Traditional Madrid Night Tapas and Drinks Tour73 Reviews
Mix a bit of light history and culture with some great Spanish food and drink on a tapas tour of Madrid. Discover the city's tapas culture on a fun and social night and get a feel for the real Madrid.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit 4 traditional bars in Madrid and try a great range of different Spanish tapas
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and tapas at the first bar (no spirits)
- Walk through the city streets and hear light-hearted commentary on the history, culture, and mythology of Madrid and Spain
- Get the inside scoop on what to see, eat, and drink during the rest of your stay
- Experience a fun, social night outwhile eating and drinking delicious Spanish specialties and discovering what the real Madrid is all about
DescriptionExperience Madrid the way Madrileños do on a nightime tapas tour of the city. It is a great opportunity to try fantastic traditional Spanish food while experiencing some of Spain's bustling food culture. Your tour guide will lead you to hidden corners of central Madrid to taste the bounties of Spanish cuisine and give you a bit of light history and culture as you walk the streets. In a small group, with an average maximum size of 10, you will stop at four traditional bars to feast on a wide range of delicious Spanish tapas and drinks. You may taste traditional delicacies such as queso cabrales (an Asturian blue cheese), pimientos de padrón (baby green peppers), croquetas (ham-filled béchamel nuggets), and pulpo a la gallega (octopus from Galicia) or other regional specialties, and we will endeavour to expand your culinary boundaries and try a few lesser-known but equally delicious dishes as well! As tapas tends to be food to share you will get to experience a great selection of different dishes as a group. Your tour fee covers food and drink at the first bar, but after that you are free to choose and pay for what you would like to sample. Your guide will give personalized advice and recommendations of local specialties according to the tastes of the group on the night. We encourage you to come with an open mind and an empty stomach and let us help you discover Madrid the best way we know - through its food and drink! Expect to spend around EUR 30-35 on the night, and to go home very full, not only with delicious Spanish specialties, but with the culture and history of the Spanish capital and with a few tips on what to do during the rest of your stay! At the end of the night we will either drop you off in a bar to continue your night with an after-dinner drink, or point you in the direction of your accomodation or transport.
IncludesDrinks and tapas only at the first bar (minimum 3 tastings and 1 drink) Visit to 4 bars Commentary on the history and culture of Madrid and Spain Advice on food and drink English-speaking tour guide
- A minimum age of 15 is required
- This tour is not recommended for people with walking difficulties or wheelchairs
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary or otherwise) at the time of booking
- Please provide an emergency contact number (mobile/hotel) at the time of booking
- Please bring a form of payment for after the first bar (cash or card - not American Express)