My Guide Website?
From Madrid: Ribera del Duero, Peñafiel, and 2 Top Wineries10 Reviews
Enjoy an exclusive day tour of two local wineries in Ribera del Duero Region, departing from Madrid. Taste 6 excellent wines paired with a wide variety of snacks and tapas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Madrid:If youʻre booking your trip to Madrid last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit one of the world's best wine cellars with an authentic D.O.
- Take some free time to wander around the beautiful town of Peñafiel
- Visit one of the best avant-garde wineries in the Ribera del Duero
- Enjoy two wine tasting sessions of 3 wines per cellar
- Sample local snacks and tapas
DescriptionExplore the winemaking region of Ribera del Duero during a guided day trip. Take guided tours of 2 top wineries to learn about the winemaking process and sample local food and wine local to the region. Travel by luxury Mercedes to visit 2 hand-picked selected wineries. The first stop is one of the World’s best wineries according to the magazine Wine & Spirits, in the lands near Aranda del Duero. Take a guided visit to the cellars where we will learn about the history of the family winery and its handcrafted wine production, following it from the soil to the bottle. Then, led by an expert oenologist, discover how the unique climate and soil from the region of Ribera del Duero contribute to the character of the wines you will taste. After the first visit to the vineyard, explore the town of Peñafiel, an enclave in the center of the Ribera del Duero. Here you will have free time to explore its narrow streets and have lunch on your own. Continue the day visiting an award-winning vineyard, discovering their great technology applied to all processes to deliver a high quality premium wine, a true passionate expert will join during the whole visit to describe every little detail about the wine-crafting. After discovering the origin and history of one of the most stunning wines in the region and the ecological process of its production during an exclusive and personalized experience. Enjoy a final wine tasting before returning to Madrid.
IncludesPrivate transportation Guide Visits to 2 premium wineries Professional oenologist in both wineries Wine tasting (minimum 3 wines per cellar) Free time in Peñafiel Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected)
- This tour may be canceled or rescheduled in case of bad weather
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate this tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- The minimum age allowed to join the tour is 4 years old