Madrid City Bus Tour and Reina Sofia Museum Ticket2 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Madrid by bus, including the old Habsburg and Bourbons quarters and the present modern city. Get a skip-the-line ticket to the Reina Sofia Museum.
- Explore the historic City center
- Learn about the history of the Habsburg and Bourbons
- See the inside of the Reina Sofia Museum
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the history and culture of this majestic city. Accompanied by a local expert guide, begin your 2.5-hour tour at Ferraz St. Pass through Gran Vía street, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Mayor street, Puerta del Sol, and Puerta de Alcalá until the Bullring. Visit Columbus Square, Paseo de la Castellana, and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Then, you have the chance to visit one of the most important galleries in the city, the Reina Sofia Museum. See the masterpieces of famous artists including Gaudí, Miró, and Picasso.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket for Reina Sofia Museum Air-conditioned tour bus Bilingual tour guide Hotel pick up or drop-off Entrance fee to other monuments Tour guide inside the Reina Sofia Museum Food or drink
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before the tour departs
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 years old are free of charge at the museum but they must be accompanied by an adult and get a free access pass at the museum ticket office
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY