Madrid: City Center and Retiro Park 1.5-Hour Segway Tour365 Reviews
Begin your Segway tour in the city center. Discover El Retiro Park, Madrid's most beautiful park. See the most important sights and monuments of Madrid.
- Ride through El Retiro, which was once the city's royal park
- See the Barrio de las Letras, where Cervantes used to live
- Discover the most beautiful buildings in the Madrid financial district
- Explore hidden corners that only the locals know about
DescriptionHop on board and enjoy your Segway experience. Your activity begins with a training session and safety briefing. When ready, head out on a ride to El Retiro Park, passing through the center of Madrid. In the financial district, you will see the National Spanish Bank, near the Circulo de Bellas Artes with its amazing roof terrace. Admire the impressive Cibeles Fountain (the Goddess of Madrid) in front of Madrid City Hall. See Retiro Park, which is full of gardens with fountains, monuments, a huge lake, and a crystal palace hidden behind its doors. Ride through the beautiful Barrio de Las Letras area, where writers like Lopez de Vega and Miguel de Cervantes used to live. Continue through Barrio de las Letras, home to some of Spain's major literary figures. Glide through Calle Huertas and past the Prado Museum. See the Church of Los Jerónimos and the old Retiro Palace, a popular park. Cross the Gate of Philippe IV, where you'll find the first of the French gardens, featuring curious sculpted trees. Ride along the wooded avenues to the Fallen Angel Fountain, one of the world's few statues dedicated to the devil. On the ride back, you’ll see La Puerta de Alcalá, the most important of the remaining gates of the historic city wall. Before returning to the starting point you’ll also pass by Cibeles Palace, the old financial district and the Puerta del Sol.
IncludesEnglish, German, Spanish, Italian or French-speaking live guide Safety training and supervised test-drive (additional time) Helmets and hair protection (all sizes) Raincoats, if needed Gloves during the winter season Photo service Free bottle of mineral water Unlimited water, hot coffee & tea at the meeting point Gift postcard for your collection Immediate booking confirmation Food and drinks during the tour Hotel drop off GoPro filming
- There is a minimum weight of 35 kilograms and there is a maximum weight of 117 kilograms
- This tour uses the original Segway I2 models not Ninebot or other Segway models for your safety
- The maximum number per group is 40 but this will be divided into subgroups with a maximum of 8 people per guide and assistant
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Due to regulations in Madrid, the maximum number of guests per one guide is eight. When the number of participants exceeds this number, the groups will be divided into smaller numbers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability