Madrid: Evening Cocktail Experience1 Reviews
The cocktail scene in Madrid has always been related to celebrities and the upper class. In this experience, your guides will have a taste of how it felt to be part of that environment, while having a great night out in the process.
- Discover Madrid's cocktail scene
- Explore Madrid's old Red Light District
- Enjoy Madrid's city center nightlife
- Drink a few tasty cocktails
- Learn the history of cocktail drinking in Madrid
DescriptionYour tour will begin with a welcoming drink, to get you warmed up for your experience. At your first stop, you will be given the opportunity to make your own cocktail, and will get a real glimpse of the bartender's world. From there you will continue your tour around one of the best cocktail bars not only in Madrid, but in the world, being a member of the “Top 50 Bars in the World” list. Your tour will continue through what used to be a “red light district” to see how it has been converted into a cool, underground venues with heart and personality. Between cocktail and cocktail, you will surely want to have a bite or two, so that option will always be open and flexible Once you have hit all of the new and trendy places, you will head over to an 'origins of cocktail' making in Madrid, with venues such as the famous Museo Chicote. At this point, you can keep moving on towards other venues, or can alternatively decide to stay at the final location where the atmosphere is ripe.
IncludesSelection of 3 cocktails (1 welcome drink in the shop, 1 cocktail you make yourself, and another cocktail which will be selected for you) Hotel pickup Gratuities Food
- There will be a fair amount of walking on this tour (nothing too intense)
- It is important to dress accordingly (no need for anything super fancy, just something appropriate for a night out drinking cocktails)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY