My Guide Website?
Madrid: La Latina Quarter Exploration Game
Guide yourself through the quaint neighborhood of La Latina with an interactive smartphone game. Explore this district of Madrid by solving tasks that'll bring you to alleys, churches, and bars.
- Dive into La Latina Quarter and see La Latina Theater and Cebada Market
- Play an interactive exploration game and guide yourself using your smartphone
- Try the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Learn about the history and importance of this ancient neighborhood in Madrid
- See the Basilica of San Francisco el Grande, with the largest dome in Spain
DescriptionEmbark on an interactive adventure that will help you get to know La Latina Quarter like a local. Make the most of your time in Madrid by exploring this traditional district. Take part in an insightful smartphone game, with fun challenges, GPS directions, and interesting facts about the area. Download the game app and head over to Restaurante Sobrino de Botín to start. Wander around narrow roads as you solve riddles and receive clues to your next destination. Finish the game in an hour or pause it and take time to shop, explore, or grab a drink at a local bar. Restart the game whenever you're ready and come across landmarks such as the Cebada Market and the Basilica of San Francisco el Grande. You can play on your own, in a large group, or in several smaller groups that compete against each other. End your journey at La Latina Theater.
IncludesLa Latina exploration game Interactive app with 24/7 customer support
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to download the game after booking It's recommended that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€7.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today